Well, yes, and no.
You are actually allowed one FREE credit report from EACH of the three credit reporting agencies EVERY twelve months.
Since 98% of the information in the credit reports for the three agencies is the same, with the difference being how they word things and score things, it makes sense to get ONE FREE credit report from EACH of the three credit reporting agencies at FOUR-MONTH intervals.
So let's say that you order a FREE credit report on April 1 from Experian. Then, on August 1, order another FREE credit report from Equifax. Then, on December 1, order your last FREE credit report from TransUnion.
Keep up with your credit trimesterly rather than annually!
If you're looking for a great San Diego Realtor, well,
let me Google one for you.
I'm available 24/7, so feel free to contact me by phone or email.
15 most recent blog posts:
- Calling all cats. Calling all cats. It's the Chinese "Year of the Tiger"! - Please put a picture of your cats in this post. We're trying to get as many cat pictures as possible by the end of 2010.
- Calling all ActiveRain authors and co-authors - If you've authored or co-authored a book of any kind, put its title and web site link (if any) in this post.
- You can learn things from your Open House visitors!
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Mission Valley Realtor: The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa in Pacific Beach
- An ActiveRain success story: Even Google page 3 is great depending on your competition!
- Mission Valley condos, San Diego, California: Friars Pointe
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Mission Valley Realtor: The San Diego Trolley
- Mission Valley condos, San Diego, California: Mission Ridge
- Pictures of the rare Tower tree
- One of my favorite San Diego skyscrapers
- How to store and organize your cats
- Things I wonder about but probably shouldn't
- Congratulations to the San Diego State University Aztecs men's basketball team
- San Diego harbor on the first day of Daylight Savings Timie, 2010
- Open House update for Sunday, March 14
My favorite ActiveRain Groups: