I really found value in becoming a rainmaker. Just wish I had done it when I started 9 months ago.
As I have shared over the past few weeks, I have been extremely busy with Webinars for our new members teaching them how to write posts effectively for search engines & also to be appealing to consumers. In the classes I share how to write posts to rank well in the search engines as well as making your posts appealing to a consumer who comes to read what you have written.
During the webinars, one of the questions that normally comes up is Why do I need to be a Rainmaker? While there are thousands of reasons why everyone should be a rainmaker, I decided to just share 6 of the most important ones.
- Google Dominance- This is a no-brainer. If you write it properly, it will rank well in Google. It doesn't take months and years to start ranking well in Google. If you don't believe me, read about one of the members who became a Rainmaker in less than 10 hours of sending two posts public was #1 & #2 on Google! If you take the training that ActiveRain offers our Rainmakers and put it to use for you, the same results can be yours.
- Blog views get a steroid injection. If you are trying to figure out how to get more traffic to your blog, then a Rainmaker is a great option. Did you know that our Rainmakers Average 500 views per post? Here are some really interesting stats from a member who recently became a rainmaker.
These stats were taken immediately after becoming a Rainmaker and you can see the results. In an instant their blog traffic increased 4 times what it was on posts before being a Rainmaker. This happens instantly because when you become a Rainmaker you get to have your posts show up in the search engines and also be read by consumers.
- Increase of Income- This is probably my favorite reason for becoming a Rainmaker. Once you become a rainmaker, you can really increase your revenue. I don't need to prove that a Rainmaker Membership can increase your income, many of our members already have:
Over the past week or two, I had two referrals from my friends here at ActiveRain, AND one of the biggest closings we've had in months. The closing came from a consumer who found my blog months ago and became a "fan". -Jason Crouch
While almost 60% of the members who joined Active Rain at the same time I did, have not used this amazing marketing tool, I have garnered close to sixty (YES, sixty!!!) new clients through my blogging on AR. I literally credit ActiveRain with saving my business during these trying times. -Mirela Monte
- Posts show up on Localism. "The World's Most Complete Neighborpedia" When you are writing content about your local area this gives you a great secondary avenue to share your information & increase your Internet exposure by double instantly.
- ActiveBlogs- Think of the endless marketing opportunities by having your blog show up on it's own domain name. For example, which would you prefer seeing on a business card? http://activerain.com/blogs/jeremy or http://activejeremy.com? Just how Localism gives you another avenue to share your content exponentially, your ActiveBlog does the same thing by offering a third place to syndicate your content to.
- Top Notch Training- The training & knowledge you can obtain on ActiveRain is alone enough reason to become a Rainmaker. Between the webinars offered by ActiveRain and also the great information shared by members you can learn enough to revolutionize your business and take it to the next level.
So if you are not yet a Rainmaker, what have you been waiting for? Get started today for only $5.00 for the first month. Or, if you would some training on how a rainmaker can increase your business, feel free to sign up for my Blogging Basics 101 Webinar where I will teach you personally how to get the most out of your membership.
What are you waiting for? Let's take your blogging career to the next level today!
If you would like to be a part of one of my upcoming Webinars to learn how to use your blog to increase your rankings in search engines as well as writing appealing posts to consumers, click here for more information.
Feel free to subscribe to my blog to keep up to date with my latest posts of tips & tricks to enhance your experience on ActiveRain. If you would like, you can sign up to receive updates via email directly in your inbox.
Also, lets connect on these great social networks: